DEAR DIARY
11:15 AM
Day 1 - Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend? Describe him/her.
Day 2 - Post a picture of the both of you.
Day 3 - What do you like most about him/her?
Day 4 - How did you meet?
Day 5 - What’s your favorite memory about him/her?
Day 6- How long do you see you and your boyfriend/girlfriend being together?
Day 7 - Do you own anything of his/hers?
Day 8 - What’s the best gift he/she has ever given you?
Day 9 - What’s the last gift you gave them?
Day 10 - Do you and your boyfriend/girlfriend have a “song”? If so, what is it?
I love that he is so sweet to me :) He always thinks of way to make me happy and i always feel like i fall in love with him again and again :D He also writes me sweet sweet letters <3
I also love that he is so funny and it is always fun to go out with him :)
He is also very encouraging and supportive of everything i do. Thank you baby i love you alot <3
Basically i love everything about him because he is just so wonderful and special :)
-
Today is such a cold day, it has been raining non-stop!
I should be studying now :( But i miss my baby alot! Haha. Ytd we went to watch a movie, great world city. Hahaha! Oops i meant it's a great great world? It's a really really nice show and i liked it alot! It's very touching and funny and i like zhou chu ming and yvonne lim! :)
My hse has so many cny goodies now!!
Hello hello hello hello booooooooo so boring :/ I dno what to write anymore because my life is too boring haha.
I feel like eating old chang kee curry puff! Haha.
Ahhhhhhh okie i must study now byebye!
I love natty :)
<3